TUI NA comes from the Chinese words for 'Push' and 'Grasp'.
It is an ancient form of Chinese massage and manipulation that will rock 'n roll your pain away. It is an intense, deep and powerful massage done over cotton clothes, working on the acupuncture points to stimulate the flow of the body's energy channels.
Like acupuncture it can release the body's natural endorphins, inducing pain relief and the 'feel good' factor. It is very effective in the treatment of:
• Neck Pain
• Shoulder Pain
• Back Pain
• Frozen Shoulder
• Tennis and Golfer's Elbow
• Hip Problems
• Sports Injuries
• Stress and it's associated problems
• General health and well-being
Tui Na Defined
Tui Na therapy utilises manual techniques to treat various energetic imbalances which may result in disease. This is achieved by:
• Removing obstructions to the flow of energy (Qi) throughout the body
• Promoting an increase in Qi and blood circulation
• Re-alignment of joints
• Healing of soft tissue injuries
• Adjusting internal organs
• Regulation of nerves
• Mobilisation of joints.